Comment on page
Getting Google Drive API
Watch the video guide
This is a bit tricky. You need to add a Client ID also along with API key for Google Drive.
- 2.Click on 'New Project' button
- 3.Give your project a name and click on 'Create'
- 4.Select created project from the project list
- 5.Select 'Enabled Apis and Services' from APIs & Services
- 6.Open API Library
- 7.Search for 'Google Picker API', click on it and enable it
- 8.Select 'Credentials' from APIs & Services
- 9.Click on 'Create Credentials' and select OAuth client ID
- 10.Click on OAuth consent screen and choose user type 'External' and click 'Create' button
- 11.On the following screen, enter App name, select support email, and add your domain name under 'Authorized domains'
- 12.Click on 'SAVE AND CONTINUE' on the Scopes screen
- 13.For testing the App you have to Add the test users email id from the 'Add Users' link
- 14.Go back to APIs & Services tab click on ‘Create Credentials’ dropdown button and select OAuth Client ID
- 16.Now you have your Client ID created. You are almost there. Let’s create your API key! Click on ‘Create credentials’ dropdown button again and click on ‘API Key’
- 17.Select Client ID , API Key from the ‘Credentials’ page and paste them in your website’s ‘Cloud Settings’ page
Please note that the file you are embedding should be available for public.