Before beginning the installation and configuring of the plugin, you must first have WordPress already installed on a server. Once you have setup a copy of WordPress, there are two ways you can go about installing the plugin:
- 1.Log in to your WordPress admin panel
- 2.Navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New
- 3.In the search field type “Embed Any Document" and click search plugins
- 4.Once you find it you can install it by clicking Install Now
- 1.Download the plugin file to your system
- 2.Upload embed-any-document.zip to the wp-content/plugins directory to your web server.
- 3.Activate the plugin from the plugin menu within the WordPress admin.