Getting OneDrive Application ID
You need to create an app on the Azure portal website to get an Application ID.
3. Type a display Name for the application in the Name textbox and choose Supported account types as 'Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant) and personal Microsoft accounts (e.g. Skype, Xbox)'.
4. Click on Register button.
5. Choose Authentication from left sidebar.
7. Also check Access tokens and ID tokens in the Implicit grant and hybrid flows section of the same page.
8. Click on Configure button.
9. Choose Overview from the left sidebar and copy Application ID and paste them into your website's Cloud Settings page.